Popular Job Websites
As a service we will post job listings for companies, as requested. Each posting will be listed for three months, or until specifically requested to remove the listing. To list a job opportunity, companies are asked to complete the company submission form.
Allied Realty is looking for a part time leasing agent to lease rental property that we manage.
Real Estate Internship
Are you currently a college student seeking a hands-on experience in the world of Commercial Real Estate?
Under the direction and leadership of the Vice President of Real Estate, the Real Estate Intern will perform a series of functions in collaboration with the team to gain a clear and basic understanding of the real estate investment process, day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization. The Internship will be part time and can take place during your current school semester.
Assertiveness and intellectual and business curiosity
Summer Competitive Internships
Summer Competitive Internships are regular summer internships that students can continuously view and work for throughout the school year.
Leasing Associate Position
A career as a CLASS Leasing Specialist is a unique and exciting experience. We are a company specializing in the multifamily housing industry and provide services in consulting, leasing, marketing and training.
Based in Atlanta, we work with clients all over the United States with the goal of providing apartment vacancy solutions at their apartment communities. A CLASS Leasing Specialist is given the opportunity to travel the nation helping owners develop and implement leasing and marketing plans on their properties. We assign Leasing Specialists to different communities where they will act as a temporary leasing agents, and lease apartments for approximately 35-45 consecutive days, then they receive a two week paid vacation between assignments.
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA. Preferred skills include the following:
- Sales Driven
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
Michael Johnson, Vice President, Commercial Sales and Leasing
951 18th Street South
Birmingham, Alabama 35205
Engel Realty is seeking highly motivated individuals for a commercial Real Estate broker position. We offer necessary tools and training for those seeking to break in to the industry and for those who have industry experience.
To apply, please email Michael Johnson.
Assistant Manager Position
Assistant Manager provides vital support to the Property Manager. The position has overall responsibility for ensuring the peak performance of the community by maintaining exceptional resident relations and managing the leasing efforts. This is a full time position in Tuscaloosa, AL.
Customer Service Skills
Knowledge of marketing and sales techniques
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Leasing Associate Position
The Leasing Consultant is the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A LEASING CONSULTANT is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The LEASING CONSULTANT will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action of decision not included in his or her duties and responsibilities.
Buyer's Agent Assistant Position
This is a part-time position assisting a buyer's agent with their day-to-day tasks including but not limited to preparing mailers, nurturing database contacts, calling clients to schedule/confirm appointments,calendar management, run errands, track commissions and expenses.
This is a part-time position for 8-15 hours per week. Must be available for work between Monday and Friday. Scheduling can be flexible.
Candidate must be available to work during the summer.
The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, be a self-starter and work independently on tasks. Interest in Real Estate sales is a must and preferred candidate will be on track to get their real estate license.
Additionally, our environment is very fast paced and often times noisy, so this candidate must be able to stay on task in a distracting environment.
If you are graduating in May 2019 and intend on moving out of the Tuscaloosa area please do not apply.
Broker Associate Position
Innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity define Linville Team Partners, a commercial real estate brokerage firm serving the Piedmont Triad and surrounding regions. LTP is dedicated to continually reinvigorating the commercial real estate industry through embracing technology, innovative
marketing and a culture that supports an entrepreneurial drive towards client-focused success.
At LTP we place a high value on several intangibles that will make for a successful member of our team including self-motivation, attention to details, and a passion for delivering the highest quality work in every aspect of our company. We take pride in the culture we have built and love going to work every day in a fun and fast-paced office.
LTP is seeking to hire a Broker Associate who will be strategically integrated into our fast-growing, team-oriented work culture. This broker will receive partner-led mentorship and training in all aspects of the real estate industry. This is an opportunity to learn fast, tackle complex challenges, work hard, take risks and experience a fun, entrepreneurial culture that rewards every team member for their contributions.
Beyond specific requirements, an ideal candidate needs a high level of professional energy and ability to “get it.” Our office culture is incredibly team-oriented, as such, an ideal candidate is someone who asks questions and is eager to learn from all that each member of the team brings to the table. This individual is adaptable and has the maturity to deal with challenges in an upbeat manner. Above all, we need someone who exhibits creativity and flexibility and is comfortable taking initiative in projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Train with, learn from, assist, and collaborate with a lead/mentor broker on:
o Business Development, prospect generation and cold calling
o Site selection and market research
o Winning business through prospect meetings, presentations, and pitches
o Property/Investment/Lease analysis
o Transaction management
• Coordinate with marketing team during preparation of marketing packages including writing executive summaries, photography, aerials, market data, and pertinent property/financial analysis
• Assist broker with property tours and be knowledgeable on deal specifics
• Continuing real estate education including participation in industry conferences
• Learn all listing documents, lease terms, deal negotiations, contracts
• Develop proficiency with our customer relationship management (CRM) software, ReThink, and continually develop and grow your database
• Transition into a full-time, self-sufficient Broker role
• Bachelors and NC Real Estate License OR in process of procuring
• Prior experience in real estate
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
• Basic knowledge of financial terms and principles including strong math/analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
• Strong computer and Internet research skills
• Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce, ReThink, Apto, ClientLook, PowerBroker, etc) a plus, but not required
• Strong work ethic and drive, a desire to be successful, and most importantly the ability to function in a small office, yet fast-paced environment
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
$10 - $15
Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
Manage blog sites and social media
Act as a liaison between clients and agents
Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
Manage contract to close process
Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
Work with the Attorney Office as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
Schedule photographers for all seller listings
Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
Learning based and solution oriented
Deadline driven and extremely organized
Open to new ideas and systems
Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in time management
A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Mary Harmon Young is an award-winning REALTOR® in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama known for her market knowledge, expertise and exceptional customer service. Mary Harmon was recognized by REALTOR® Magazine as one of 2017 Class of 30 under 30! On a local level she has been awarded the Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors Arthur B. Pope Award for Education, and then was awarded the Statewide Award by The Alabama Association of Realtors. Mary Harmon is in the top 5% of agents in West Alabama MLS and named Presidential Circle Award Winner for excellent sales performance placing Mary Harmon in the top 5% of all agents nationwide too! In July of 2016, REAL Trends announced Mary Harmon was included in the Top 50 Agents in Alabama, Tuscaloosa News named her “Best of The Best” REALTOR®! Mary Harmon & Co is known for providing excellent customer service to Buyers and Sellers in the West Alabama Area!
Technology Manager & Administrator
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
Orchestra Partners is changing the face of Birmingham and now moving beyond into other communities. Do you think you would like to be part of this movement, rather than watch it from afar? If you think Orchestra Partners is a place where you can "get your foot in the door" to learn the basics and make important career contacts. It is.
What do I think? Working at Orchestra Partners is like drinking from a fire hose. You will not be bored. We are a young and vibrant company looking for similar people. There are a lot of smart and talented people working here with a passion for changing things for the better through real estate re-development. Orchestra Partners is a learning environment, which is a great place to work and essential to this phase of your career. We hope you will consider joining us.
- Trouble shoots and/or makes recommendations for all organizational technology needs
- Improves the organization by initiating and leading new technical or process improvement projects
- Provides administrative support to Principals and Development Director
- Manages phones and routes calls
- Files and retrieves corporate records, documents, and reports
- Conducts research and prepares documents for review and presentation
- Helps prepare for meetings and tracks meeting outcomes
- Uses various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Makes travel arrangements for executives
- Plans and manages events, as needed
- Provides notary services
- Provides general administrative support, including running errands, stepping in to assist wherever needed.
- In-depth understanding of entire Google Suite and Trello (preferred)
- Technically savvy with 1-2 years of experience working with technology
- Executive/administrative support experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Has a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
Send Cover Letter and Resumes to: email@example.com
IT Assistant Position
We are looking for a part time qualified IT Assistant to install, maintain and repair computers and networks.
As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
• Experience with LAN/WAN networks
• Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Very good communication abilities
• Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
Leasing Associate Position
The Leasing Agent is responsible to deliver superior service to current and prospective residents at all times and to promote and foster a strong community atmosphere that contributes to a positive, quality living experience through outreach, marketing, events, interactions with residents, and achieving occupancy and retention goals by performing administrative tasks related to leasing.
Essential Functions: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provide a positive experience for residents by delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Assist with resident complaints, concerns, requests, and/or questions and ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the completion of all outreach activities as assigned.
- Assist each current and prospective resident with the completion of the leasing process from lead formation to lease completion.
- Lead prospective residents on guided property tours.
- Follow up with all assigned leads according to Spaces policy using property management software.
- Participate fully in the preparation, administration, and execution of all Move Ins and Move Outs.
- Act as a liaison between residents and property management.
- Promote awareness of job opportunities to potential candidates on campus and in the community.
- Help to mediate conflict with or between residents to create a respectful living community.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company, client, and resident information at all times.
- Plan, attend, document and evaluate community wide social, recreational, and educational events in accordance with the Live Better Resident Life Programs.
- Abide by all property and company policies to be a role model for fellow residents.
- Maintain the provided model apartment in a clean and welcoming manner.
- Respond to resident calls after business hours to assist with lock-outs and other minor resident issues.
- Attend and participate in all weekly staff meetings and any special/emergency meetings as required.
- Understand and abide by all Spaces Management policies and procedures.
- Understand, communicate, and enforce community safety, emergency, and fire evacuation policies and procedures and provide emergency response and referral services and resources when necessary.
- Assist in keeping the community clean by surveying common areas and reporting any concerns and/or helping with the clean up when necessary.
- Complete room/apartment inspections and inventories when assigned.
- Complete and submit required reports by deadlines set by manager.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have completed a minimum of 1 year at the enrolled accredited college or university.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business policies, manuals, safety procedures and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and general business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from residents, prospective tenants, and the general public.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adapt to unexpected situations.
- Ability and willingness to serve as a positive role model to other residents.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Knowledge of Email, Internet, Outlook, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel back and forth from the property to outreach events, campus, or other locations as needed.
- Ability to work during the Summer Turnover Period performing tasks delegated by property management.
- Ability to work as needed during designated school breaks including but not limited to Spring, Fall and Winter Break.
- Ability to live onsite and perform necessary after hours property checks and/or respond to minor afterhours resident calls.
- Knowledge of property management concepts and procedures preferred.
- Knowledge of all phases of leasing and resident retention preferred.
- Knowledge of property management programs and software preferred.
- Valid driver’s license is preferred
Leasing Agent Evaluation All Leasing Agents will be subject to a Leasing Agent Evaluation at the end of each semester. The evaluation will measure areas pertaining to job performance and ability to fulfill job description requirements/essential functions, and a recommendation to continue employment for another semester. This evaluation will not result in a change in compensation. Previous employment does not represent a commitment to maintain employment.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Will be expected to participate in all assigned property marketing events that occur both indoors and outdoors in variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to walk short and long distances to complete apartment inspections and other required tasks.
- Ability to effectively use a computer to execute various documents and tasks. This will require close vision and the ability to manipulate a keyboard.
Leasing Associate Position
Full-time position. Showing apartments, executing leases, maintenance management, marketing.
Preferred Skills include organizational skills, sales, and an engaging personality.