Popular Job Websites
As a service we will post job listings for companies, as requested. Each posting will be listed for three months, or until specifically requested to remove the listing. To list a job opportunity, companies are asked to complete the company submission form.
Allied Realty is looking for a part time leasing agent to lease rental property that we manage.
Under the direction and leadership of the Real Estate Manager, the Intern will perform a series of functions in collaboration with the Real Estate Team to gain a clear and basic understanding of the real estate investment process, day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization. The Internship will be for a period of 60 days.
- Assist Real Estate team with market research and in the deal making process
- Review markets for new store opportunities utilizing mapping and demographic software
- Make recommendations based on market analysis that will aid in the decision making process
- Create brochures and marketing packages to sell PGP Properties to prospective tenants
- Build a constructive and collaborative relationship with colleagues and external business partners
- Participate in the deal making process by working with brokers to develop letters of intent
- Attend meetings, strategic planning sessions and coaching and feedback activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
A career as a CLASS Leasing Specialist is a unique and exciting experience. We are a company specializing in the multifamily housing industry and provide services in consulting, leasing, marketing and training.
Based in Atlanta, we work with clients all over the United States with the goal of providing apartment vacancy solutions at their apartment communities. A CLASS Leasing Specialist is given the opportunity to travel the nation helping owners develop and implement leasing and marketing plans on their properties. We assign Leasing Specialists to different communities where they will act as a temporary leasing agents, and lease apartments for approximately 35-45 consecutive days, then they receive a two week paid vacation between assignments.
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA. Preferred skills include the following:
- Sales Driven
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
Michael Johnson, Vice President, Commercial Sales and Leasing
951 18th Street South
Birmingham, Alabama 35205
Engel Realty is seeking highly motivated individuals for a commercial Real Estate broker position. We offer necessary tools and training for those seeking to break in to the industry and for those who have industry experience.
To apply, please email Michael Johnson.
Innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity define Linville Team Partners, a commercial real estate brokerage firm serving the Piedmont Triad and surrounding regions. LTP is dedicated to continually reinvigorating the commercial real estate industry through embracing technology, innovative
marketing and a culture that supports an entrepreneurial drive towards client-focused success.
At LTP we place a high value on several intangibles that will make for a successful member of our team including self-motivation, attention to details, and a passion for delivering the highest quality work in every aspect of our company. We take pride in the culture we have built and love going to work every day in a fun and fast-paced office.
LTP is seeking to hire a Broker Associate who will be strategically integrated into our fast-growing, team-oriented work culture. This broker will receive partner-led mentorship and training in all aspects of the real estate industry. This is an opportunity to learn fast, tackle complex challenges, work hard, take risks and experience a fun, entrepreneurial culture that rewards every team member for their contributions.
Beyond specific requirements, an ideal candidate needs a high level of professional energy and ability to “get it.” Our office culture is incredibly team-oriented, as such, an ideal candidate is someone who asks questions and is eager to learn from all that each member of the team brings to the table. This individual is adaptable and has the maturity to deal with challenges in an upbeat manner. Above all, we need someone who exhibits creativity and flexibility and is comfortable taking initiative in projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Train with, learn from, assist, and collaborate with a lead/mentor broker on:
o Business Development, prospect generation and cold calling
o Site selection and market research
o Winning business through prospect meetings, presentations, and pitches
o Property/Investment/Lease analysis
o Transaction management
• Coordinate with marketing team during preparation of marketing packages including writing executive summaries, photography, aerials, market data, and pertinent property/financial analysis
• Assist broker with property tours and be knowledgeable on deal specifics
• Continuing real estate education including participation in industry conferences
• Learn all listing documents, lease terms, deal negotiations, contracts
• Develop proficiency with our customer relationship management (CRM) software, ReThink, and continually develop and grow your database
• Transition into a full-time, self-sufficient Broker role
• Bachelors and NC Real Estate License OR in process of procuring
• Prior experience in real estate
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
• Basic knowledge of financial terms and principles including strong math/analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
• Strong computer and Internet research skills
• Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce, ReThink, Apto, ClientLook, PowerBroker, etc) a plus, but not required
• Strong work ethic and drive, a desire to be successful, and most importantly the ability to function in a small office, yet fast-paced environment
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
$10 - $15
Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
Manage blog sites and social media
Act as a liaison between clients and agents
Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
Manage contract to close process
Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
Work with the Attorney Office as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
Schedule photographers for all seller listings
Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
Learning based and solution oriented
Deadline driven and extremely organized
Open to new ideas and systems
Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in time management
A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Mary Harmon Young is an award-winning REALTOR® in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama known for her market knowledge, expertise and exceptional customer service. Mary Harmon was recognized by REALTOR® Magazine as one of 2017 Class of 30 under 30! On a local level she has been awarded the Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors Arthur B. Pope Award for Education, and then was awarded the Statewide Award by The Alabama Association of Realtors. Mary Harmon is in the top 5% of agents in West Alabama MLS and named Presidential Circle Award Winner for excellent sales performance placing Mary Harmon in the top 5% of all agents nationwide too! In July of 2016, REAL Trends announced Mary Harmon was included in the Top 50 Agents in Alabama, Tuscaloosa News named her “Best of The Best” REALTOR®! Mary Harmon & Co is known for providing excellent customer service to Buyers and Sellers in the West Alabama Area!
Ideal candidates will have experience in full life cycle development of affordable housing projects and market rate multi-family housing projects, with an ability to successfully source sites, develop and close these transactions. The individual must have the ability to work both independently and with the development team while managing all elements of assigned projects. Candidates must possess a Four (4) Year Degree/Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate and Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience, with a preference for those with experience with low-income housing tax credits.
Shannon Waltchack is seeking a Tenant Service Coordinator to support the Property Management team in the day-to-day operations of our real estate portfolio. The Tenant Service Coordinator should relieve the Property Managers of certain responsibilities that will allow them to spend a greater portion of their time effectively managing their properties and the entire management portfolio. The Tenant Service Coordinator will ensure a high level of professionalism and foster positive relationships with tenants, vendors, and clients.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to tenant inquiries, concerns, and maintenance requests by serving as the Tenant Help Desk administrator. Ensures that maintenance requests are handled promptly and within our policies, procedures, and contractual obligations.
• Develops and controls the Work Order Management system. Manages associated invoices, labor hours, and all work order reporting.
• Coordinates all stand alone and recurring work orders including maintenance requests and site visits.
• Creates and manages tenant contacts in YARDI.
• Maintains certificates of insurance, building inspections, business licenses, and elevator certificates.
• Supports the maintenance team by reviewing and maintaining the small tools database.
• Assists the Property Management team with projects, acquisitions, and dispositions.
• Maintains after hours and on call schedules.
• Initial IT support for maintenance technician software and tracking.
• Develops business relationships through membership and participation in industry/trade/civic organizations.
• Assists property management team with budget preparation as requested.
• Maintains positive vendor relationships.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business management, real estate, finance, accounting or related discipline is preferred.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret real estate terms, principals, and documents.
• Requires the ability to understand commercial office and retail building systems, such as mechanical and electrical systems as well as structural elements.
• High degree of initiative, self-direction, and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels of clients, customers and internal personnel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Must be proactive, responsive and resourceful.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with Yardi preferred.
Full-time position. Showing apartments, executing leases, maintenance management, marketing.
Preferred Skills include organizational skills, sales, and an engaging personality.