Five things to know about ACRE's upcoming residential real estate conference, ACREres
The Alabama Center for Real Estate will host the Alabama Residential Real Estate Conference & Expo on May 4.
The day-long event will take place at The Club atop Red Mountain in Birmingham.
Click here to read more about ACREres at Alabama Newscenter
Here are five things you need to know about the conference:
1. Registration is Open: The Early Bird Registration will be available until March 24 at a rate of $45 per ticket. Register now and save 44 percent. Click here to register for ACREres.
2. Reserve Tables Available: Reserve tables can seat 8 and can be increased to 10 for $100 extra. Click here to reserve your table today.
3. Sponsorships & Exhibit Space Available: Become a lunch sponsor or an event sponsor for ACREres. Also check out opportunities for exhibit space at the event. Click here for more information.
4. Insights from Southeast's Top Producer Panel: Presenter Jim Lawrence will moderate a panel of top agent producers from major markets around the Southeast.
5. ACREres Speakers: ACREres speakers include ACRE's own Jim Lawrence, as well as Listing Power Tools Chief Appreciation Officer Curtis Lewsey, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's Dominic Purviance (Lunch Keynote) and David and Cherie Moman of Crimson Homes Digital Media. Click here to check out the ACREres Speakers page. This page will be updated.