Popular Job Websites
As a service we will post job listings for companies, as requested. Each posting will be listed for three months, or until specifically requested to remove the listing. To list a job opportunity, companies are asked to complete the company submission form.
Allied Realty is looking for a part time and full time leasing agent to lease rental property that we manage.
Summer Competitive Internships
Summer Competitive Internships are regular summer internships that students can continuously view and work for throughout the school year.
Leasing Associate Position
A career as a CLASS Leasing Specialist is a unique and exciting experience. We are a company specializing in the multifamily housing industry and provide services in consulting, leasing, marketing and training.
Based in Atlanta, we work with clients all over the United States with the goal of providing apartment vacancy solutions at their apartment communities. A CLASS Leasing Specialist is given the opportunity to travel the nation helping owners develop and implement leasing and marketing plans on their properties. We assign Leasing Specialists to different communities where they will act as a temporary leasing agents, and lease apartments for approximately 35-45 consecutive days, then they receive a two week paid vacation between assignments.
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA. Preferred skills include the following:
- Sales Driven
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
Crunkleton Commercial Real Estate is seeking a full-time Property Manager in a dynamic market. This is an opportunity to be a part of a growing real estate office.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; no phone calls, please. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process
- Prepare and distribute the monthly financial statements to each landlord
- Oversee maintenance requests
- Perform regular property inspections
- Ensure operation compliance to include vendor insurance
- Negotiate vendor contracts to remain competitive
- Able to respond to after hour service calls as they arise
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients • Review, code and approve property invoices on a weekly basis
- Provide project supervision during tenant build outs as needed
- Additional property management related responsibilities as they arise
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- Alabama Real Estate License, or willingness to obtain
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be extremely organized and capable of prioritizing several tasks
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in commercial real estate is a plus
- Proficiency in commercial real estate software (Yardi Breeze preferred)
- CPM, RPA, or CSM designation or in process - a plus
- Construction Knowledge – a plus
- Willingness to assist other team members as needed
Founded in 2005 by Richard and Wesley Crunkleton, our company has provided premier property development, brokerage, leasing, investment, and property management services in the Huntsville area for the past 15 years. With over 75 years of combined commercial real estate experience, we have formed an elite team of highly trained and experienced individuals dedicated to providing the highest
level of service for our clients. Over the years, we have had the privilege of working with local, regional, and national clientele within several leading industries. We are proud to have built a reputation for excelling in commercial real estate and working to create some of the most high-profile projects in the City of Huntsville.
Learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.crunkletonassociates.com.
Finial Group is a full-service asset based commercial real estate firm. New associates will immediately have a chance to lease property owned by the firm as well as identify and pursue new investment opportunities. The main difference maker is that Finial Group gives it's employees access to invest alongside the firm in buildings that we acquire. This creates a quick path to ownership and gives team members a leg up on their peers in the industry. It is not uncommon for 1st year associates to close over $100,000 in gross commissions in their first year. We are a young and growing team, and our leadership group has set a clear path to partner level within the firm. We are looking for applicants who are comfortable working in a group setting and display our values of Integrity, Service, and Innovation.
As an associate broker, you must have the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. You must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Associate will partner directly with our senior brokers while learning the business. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing firm in the Houston area.
- Participate in cold-calling program with the brokerage team.
- Convert calls into meetings to obtain new business.
- Participate in client meetings and new business presentations, as required.
- Participate in property tours, as required.
- Work with senior brokers to develop presentation materials for clients (i.e, lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations).
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
- Maintain and update the Brokerage Team’s market research database and activities with Finial’s CRM system (Apto).
- Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects, market knowledge and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson’s License required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, written and oral communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with investment partners
- Superior analytical and computer skills and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
- Positive and professional attitude
Property Accountant Position
As we continue to grow at a rapid rate, we are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn, wants to be challenged, and possesses a hustle work ethic to join our team.
As a property accountant, you will be responsible for the following;
• Oversee the entire accounting function for a large portfolio of real estate properties including the AR/AP processes
• Produce and review accounting statements sent to our clients
• Work with operations team members to help respond to customer inquiries regarding financial information
• Helping the internal accounting function by reviewing company revenue and areas of opportunity
• Assist in scaling the accounting department as the company grows
• Establish, modify, document and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Identify, recommend and initiate process improvements and enhancements
Leasing Associate Position
The Leasing Consultant is the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. A LEASING CONSULTANT is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The LEASING CONSULTANT will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action of decision not included in his or her duties and responsibilities.
Assistant Operations Manager
IMS Management is looking for an Assistant Operations Manager for a luxury Apartment Community in an upscale area.
Location: Mobile, AL
Attention to Detail
Strong Work Ethic
Part Time Assistant & Buyer's Agent Positions
Looking for two part time assistants (20 hours/week) AND one buyer's agent - please contact Alice at email@example.com or 205-344-0636
15- 20 hrs a week. I am growing my real estate team and there will be a lot of rebranding happening. This person would be running our business Facebook page, creating mail outs, newsletters, creating ads, and help with rebranding. They will also get hands-on experience operating our KW state of the art technology platform which will include customer relationship management.
Buyer's Agent Assistant Position
This is a part-time position assisting a buyer's agent with their day-to-day tasks including but not limited to preparing mailers, nurturing database contacts, calling clients to schedule/confirm appointments,calendar management, run errands, track commissions and expenses.
This is a part-time position for 8-15 hours per week. Must be available for work between Monday and Friday. Scheduling can be flexible.
Candidate must be available to work during the summer.
The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, be a self-starter and work independently on tasks. Interest in Real Estate sales is a must and preferred candidate will be on track to get their real estate license.
Additionally, our environment is very fast paced and often times noisy, so this candidate must be able to stay on task in a distracting environment.
If you are graduating in May 2019 and intend on moving out of the Tuscaloosa area please do not apply.
Senior Associate - Dallas, TX
LPA is seeking a commercial real estate appraiser for a Senior Associate position in our Houston office. Tasks will include all aspects related to real property valuation: market research, property inspections, financial modeling, property income and expense analysis, and report composition. This position is for a State Certified General Appraiser or Advanced Trainee.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, economics, or similar
• Appraiser Trainee License or Certified General Appraiser License
• Basic knowledge and familiarity of the DFW real estate market
• Strong literary and grammatical competency; comfortable with writing and report composition
• Proficiency with Windows OS and MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced industry
• Familiarity with CoStar and other commercial comps databases is a plus
• Familiarity with Argus or other discounted cashflow software is a plus
• Proven ability to work both with a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to pass criminal background check
One of our properties here in Birmingham, Birchall at Ross Bridge, is hiring for a full-time leasing consultant. It’s a BEAUTIFUL 240 Class-A property developed by Daniel Corp in 2008 and purchased by MAA in 2010.
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services™ is the fastest-growing commercial real estate company in the country. A Sales Associate with Matthews™ enjoys the tremendous opportunity to work in a pure meritocracy and generate income directly based on their achievements. This position with Matthews™ is currently available, but only for a select few highly motivated, determined and fearless individuals with an entrepreneur’s mindset. The objective of the Sales Associate is to outwork the competition and leverage Matthews™ best-in-class platform to win business from and build long-term relationships with investment property owners. Associates thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, collaborative environment. Working within a team-selling environment, alongside a Regional Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate, with primary responsibilities to generate tremendous amounts of revenue and build a career.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience
1+ years of experience in sales preferred but not required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong understanding of effective prospecting and proven ability to penetrate new accounts
Organizational competency to maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
Strong grasp of mathematics / Ability to complete financial analysis and underwriting of investment real estate
Professional work ethic and integrity
Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
An insatiable appetite for success
Manager - Programs and Engagement
Opportunity Alabama (OPAL) – a nationally recognized nonprofit initiative dedicated to connecting investors with investable assets in Alabama’s Opportunity Zones – is hiring a Manager of Programs and Engagement. This position will have broad responsibility to do everything from executing our award-winning programming to managing our communications strategy. We need a versatile team player with a heart for social entrepreneurship and an understanding of community who is willing to respond to any challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
Managing every aspect of our core programming, like Rural Recovery Accelerator (which means interfacing with communities across Alabama and drafting COVID response strategy documents), our Higher Education Engagement Playbook, and our Impact Improvement Playbook.
Coordinating and managing our statewide impact strategy with the OPAL team and our national network of stakeholders.
Developing OPAL and community marketing and promotional materials, like infographics, one pagers, and blog / video content.
In conjunction with the rest of the OPAL team, developing and managing our third party marketing and engagement strategy, from email campaigns to social media.
Managing and updating databases that track contacts and programming.
Helping with organizational / administrative tasks.
Critical Attributes – we’re looking for someone who:
Is a self-starter / problem solver who doesn’t wait to be “told what to do.”
Has strong communications, graphic design, and storytelling skills, with proficiency in platforms like Adobe Illustrator or Tableau and web development experience (Python, Wordpress, R, etc.) as a plus.
Is highly organized, with strong time and project management skills.
Has strong interpersonal skills / has had experience in a client-facing role.
Can understand and synthesize extremely complex material (like tax law or community economic development strategies).
Can independently manage and grow relationships with many stakeholders.
Is comfortable with the fluid organizational structure of a young enterprise.
Cares deeply about leaving the world a better place than they found it – and is willing to work hard to make that happen.
If you are interested, please apply through LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1980009723/
Manager - Underwriting and Analytics
Opportunity Alabama (OPAL) – a nationally recognized nonprofit initiative dedicated to connecting investors with investable assets in Alabama’s Opportunity Zones – is hiring a Manager of Underwriting and Analytics. This position will have responsibility for helping bring the 200+ high impact projects we have in our deal pipeline to market. The person we hire for this position will be equal parts investment analyst, problem solver, and program manager, with an eye towards measuring and tracking impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting our Director of Portfolio Development with intake and evaluation.
- Assisting our Investment Manager with underwriting commercial real estate deals, operating business investments, and startup offerings by:
-> analyzing and stress testing pro forma financial models in Excel, and
-> helping prepare memos and presentations used to guide investments.
- Developing demand study and market assessment templates for various industries, then applying those templates to our pipeline projects.
- Refining and implementing project impact assessments – and developing additional data-oriented impact measurement and tracking infrastructure.
- Researching strategies to drive additional impact into our deal flow, identifying measurables, then tracking and reporting new impact metrics.
- Developing and managing community data profiles across Alabama.
- Managing special programs (like Rural Recovery Accelerator, our Resilience Project, or our Black Business Census) on an as-needed basis.
- Helping with organizational / administrative tasks on an as-needed basis.
Critical Attributes – we’re looking for someone who:
- Is a problem solver who doesn’t wait to be “told what to do.”
- Is highly organized, with strong time and project management skills.
- Has a bachelor’s degree / work experience indicating a strong background in underwriting and/or analytics, with solid grounding in database work, modeling and modeling/data tools (e.g., Excel, etc.), with development experience as a plus.
- Has the business sophistication to identify what drives investor interest in different kinds of projects (residential real estate vs. biotech startups, for example), and the critical thinking ability to model answers to those questions without a roadmap.
- Takes direction and is willing to be a team player (even if that means scheduling meetings, doing expense reimbursements or ordering supplies).
- Is comfortable with the fluid organizational structure of a young enterprise.
- Cares deeply about leaving the world a better place than they found it – and is willing to work hard to make that happen.
If you are interested, please apply via LinkedIn. We are looking to fill this position during Q3 of 2020.
Orchestra Partners Development Associate Job Description
Job title Development Associate
Reports to Development Team Lead
Assist the Orchestra Team and external project team (consultants, contractors, lenders, engineers, architects, marketing teams, brokers, attorneys, etc.) in coordinating all aspects of the development process, from vision, master plan and conception through financing, design, marketing, construction, leasing and C/O.
Duties and responsibilities
Mission and Vision
○ Understand and build on Orchestra Partners’ mission, core competency, and history in order to carry out the vision.
○ Be able to articulate the mission and vision of Orchestra Partners when talking to lenders, potential tenants, designers, and press.
- Project Processes
○ Understand the importance of various reporting, documenting, and meeting processes within the larger business practices Orchestra uses to create consistency and efficiency.
○ Create project pro formas, draw schedules, tenant allowance budgets, CIP reports, monthly progress reports, and construction schedules.
○ Modify project process documents to incorporate changes during the life of a project while maintaining an established schedule and budget.
- Project Management
○ Ensure smooth handoffs between various project teams.
○ Coordinate bidding, budgeting, re-zoning, entitlement process, approvals, permitting, etc. and any other process else related to either adaptive reuse or new build projects.
○ Communicate with and respond to customers, stakeholders, sales managers, etc. questions throughout the development life cycle.
3-5+ years applicable experience with design, architecture, and project management. Preference given to candidates with urban/CBD development experience.
- Outstanding communication and people skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills, and ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, critically analyze data, and present findings.
- Familiarity with all processes and tools needed to execute roles & responsibilities listed above, and evidence of at least one project management experience that demonstrates relevance to this position.
- Must be fearless, passionate, and innovative.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to work with digital image files within basic software.
- Adobe Creative Suite, CAD software, and SketchUp
Working conditions This position requires the ability to work in a dynamic, open-office environment, visit construction job sites, and meet with various external project team members at their offices.
Development Team Lead
Orchestra Partners Development Team Lead Job Description
Job title Development Team Lead
Reports to Principal
Job purpose The role of the Development Team Lead is to manage, organize, develop, and encourage the Development Team (DT) to creatively execute on Orchestra Partners projects. The Lead translates the overall company vision into the daily work of the Team. The Lead provides clear concise direction and facilitates the team to produce desired results.
Duties and responsibilities
- Relational Leader: Leads with a relational management style (builds rapport, supports,
communicates with transparency, practices inquiry, meets regularly with DT/individuals, etc.) 2. Facilitates Results: Directs, guides, delegates, and facilitates the DT to accomplish results 3. Relevant Experience: Uses his/her comprehensive Real Estate Development experience to
lead and teach the DT 4. Shared Decision-Making: Creates the opportunity for Dev Associates to make lower level
decisions with some oversight, while modeling exceptional decision-making capacity 5. Accountability: Achieves results by meeting deadlines and holding everyone accountable,
including him/herself 6. Solutions Finder: Uncovers issues and addresses them (communicates, teaches, learns to
solve, etc.) 7. Manages Up and Down: Acts as an intermediary between the Directors and the DT.
Enforces Directors focus on project planning and process while enforcing DT completion of tasks. 8. Leadership: Focuses on organizing, developing, and mentoring an inexperienced team
- Must have worked in relevant, reputable, community-oriented Real Estate Development for 3-7 years
- Earned an MA in Real Estate Development from top school, strong Financial experience, and worked on at least one or two relevant projects
- Has 3-5 years Project Management experience
- Knowledge of how Orchestra Partners does Real Estate Innovation
- Managed a minimum of a four person team
- Cultural Fit
Working conditions This position will work in the open floor plan of Orchestra Partners and is expected to spend most of the time in the office.
Direct reports There are currently three direct reports to this position.
Marketing and Sales Representative
Mobile and Baldwin County 25 year Broker/Developer Seeking a Marketing and Sales representative for Developer owned propterties. 20+ leads per week provided. Generous Comission / Monthly guarranteed income. License required but will be paid for by developer
Location:Office based in Mobile Alabama
Preferred Skills:Good grammar ,social media advertising skills, Personable, assertive, energetic, Loyal and eager to learn and grow with a business.
Analyst - Asset Management
The Asset Management Group is responsible for managing privately-placed commercial real estate debt (commercial mortgages, mezzanine loans, and B-notes) on behalf of its clients. The position will focus on financial modeling and analysis, asset valuation, asset and market due diligence, processing borrower requests and other special projects. The cyclical nature of the real estate industry combined with the transactional nature of the business requires that all groups within Quadrant work as a cohesive team. Asset management is a foundation skill for future opportunities, growth and development across the enterprise including portfolio management, and originations of privately-placed investments.
Analyst – Asset Management
• Process borrower requests and prepare draft case recommendations for Asset Manager review including requests for loan modifications, loan assumptions, easements, casualty and condemnation awards, future advances, reserve disbursements, lease and SNDA reviews, partial releases, property manager changes, and loan payoffs.
• Interface with third-party loan servicer and Borrower to monitor loan status and process Borrower requests.
• Review and abstract loan documents for newly closed loans.
• Manage and update a pipeline report detailing status of active borrower requests, loan tickler dates, springing reserve dates, and post-closing obligations.
• Monitor a monthly watch list report to identify assets triggering watchlist hurdles. For assets identified as high risk/low rated, provide a monthly updated summary of property financial performance, market performance, and expected outcome/resolution for asset including any projected losses.
• Prepare drafts of annual loan summary reports for Asset Manager review which include a collateral summary, loan terms summary, property condition review, market analysis, overview of tenancy, summary of sponsorship, a re-underwriting of loan collateral, notable investment risks and expected performance of loan.
• Review property and guarantor annual financial reporting packages and prepare summary reports for Asset Manager review.
• Review borrower construction loan draw requests and prepare loan funding packages for Asset Manager Review.
• Assist Asset Manager in underwriting refinances of existing loans.
• Conduct annual physical inspections of loan collateral and prepare inspection reports.
• Prepare ad hoc analyses at the direction of the Asset Manager.
• Bachelor of arts, science, or Bachelor of Business Administration. Course work in economics, business administration, finance, accounting, urban planning, mathematics and real estate are all beneficial.
• Entry level position. Quadrant will provide job specific training.
• Top skills required to be successful in this position are (1) good written and oral communication skills, (2) strong quantitative and analytical skills, (3) ability to multi-task which requires strong organizational skills, (4) ability to work independently with minimal supervision, (5) ability to work in a team environment as well as with clients, loan originators, mortgage brokers, property owners and service providers, and (6) results- oriented individual with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Computer skills necessary to perform the job include a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with Argus a plus.
• 10%-20% travel may be required.
We are a growing commercial real estate company based in Prattville, AL. This position is at the office in Pensacola, FL.
At Regions, the Mortgage Loan Coordinator provides general sales and administrative support for an assigned mortgage sales office.
- Schedules customer application appointments for Mortgage Loan Originators
- Obtains closing agent approvals and changes
- Creates, manages and distributes all management reports
- Handles routine and complex customer questions and assists with problem resolution via phone or email
- Acts as the main point of contact for customers and collects additional documentation as needed
- Prepares file for submission to the Operations department
- Obtains corrections for any audit or post-closing exceptions required from the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
- Assists with walk-in customers
- Handles basic administrative tasks as needed
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year of administrative and mortgage experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good customer service and organizational skills
Regions Center - Birmingham
Retail Development Coordinator Internship
Opportunity to learn about the retail industry in commercial real estate on a national level, while also getting experience working with municipalities across the country.
This position is located in Birmingham, AL.
Experience in cold calling
Part time leasing during school and full time May-August
Leasing Up Specialist Job Description (FULL TIME) - Must obtain your Real Estate License within 90 days of hire.
The Lease Up Specialist is a sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, to professionally present the features and benefits of their assigned properties, and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons.
A Lease Up Specialist is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
It is imperative you review closely these duties, skills and physical requirements and that you understand you are verifying that you can perform all the duties, have the skills and possess the physical abilities necessary to perform the job as described.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have complete knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws or attend Fair Housing Training within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must have complete knowledge of lease contract, application and other addenda.
- Must have complete knowledge of Spaces policy and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Procedures Manual.
- Must immediately notify his or her immediate supervisor of any illegal conduct by a vendor, resident or other employee.
MARKETING AND LEASING
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to Assistant Manager or Manager when appropriate.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment(s) while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Perform outreach marketing duties.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, process application verification and notify prospective residents of results.
- Complete all lease paperwork including related addenda per Spaces policy.
- Accept rent and deposit – not to include cash or incomplete money orders. Provide receipt upon request using only approved Spaces receipts from receipt book.
- Complete a Guest Card on all prospects, send thank you notes, and perform follow-up.
Leasing Agent (Part-Time) : The Walk Tuscaloosa
- Help to generate new leases
- Be our eyes and ears in your market
- Build relationships with U of A organizations and local businesses
- Excite College students and portray a positive image of The Walk
- Represent our brand in various functions
- Community Events: identify key festivals, concerts, athletics, etc.; and help in staffing the events
- Marketing Collateral: distribute marketing collateral throughout the surrounding community
- ****Use your OWN social media networks to participate in 3 posts a week
- Must love luxury brands
- Currently enrolled as a Freshman-JR (Preferably Marketing, Theater, Communications, PR or Advertising Major)
- Availability to work throughout the week, including weekdays, evenings and weekends at key events
- Integrated into community, with an established network of contacts (clubs, organizations, etc)
- Active presence on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Retail, service industry, and/ or sales experience
- Available to work between 4-5 hours a week
- Additional compensation for every person who signs a lease ($$$)
- Flexible Hours (You make your weekly schedule based on your availability)
Real Estate Operations / Asset Manager - RV Portfolio
IVEE Group LLC a wholly-owned subsidiary of Turnstone Group LLC is looking for an analyst to join our hospitality division which manages 8 RV Resorts with approximately 1,500 RV pads totaling $10 million in Revenue. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the management and day-to-day operation of the RV Resorts from our Atlanta based office.
- Coordinate and work closely with the properties on capital planning and process
- Review and assist with the creation of budgets, cash flow models, valuation analysis and property performance
- Assist and work directly with General Managers and various positions at the property level to include Front Desk, Grounds, Maintenance, and Housekeeping
- Manage strategic plans and initiatives, capital projects, and customer service-related issues
- Can develop implement new policy and/or procedure at the property level
- Coordinate policies and procedures of the various departments and make sure the flow of information to and from the properties is being done efficiently
- Participate and coordinate closely with the properties on strategic planning and revenue forecasting and budgeting
- Support the RV Resorts daily as needed answering questions and offer support as needed
- Can work closely with 3rd party vendors associated or have contracts with the properties
- Research, analyze and produce reporting related to the market by looking at activity affecting owned assets
- Ensure that weekly, bi-monthly and monthly reporting to be complete and accurate working in conjunction with the Resorts to comply and deliver reports
- All other duties as assigned
- This position will be in Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Must be able to read and understand various financial statements and be able to identify issues that affect the performance of the property.
- Able to work independently, has good judgement, problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Service oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Has knowledge of budget planning and financial controls
- Travel will be required as part of the position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and has modeling experience
- Team-oriented and work well in a collaborative environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize projects as well as complete multiple tasks on time
Experience in the real estate field, including property management of office buildings, apartments, and/or hotels.
Turnstone Group LLC, with offices in Atlanta, was established in 2001 to make midsize real estate and real estate-related investments in the United States. Employing an opportunistic investment approach, Turnstone seeks to capitalize on distressed or misunderstood situations created by the prevailing economic trends as well as the associated fundamental market dislocations found in various real estate-related markets and securities. Turnstone is often a first-mover, investing away from the typical areas of focus for many real estate investors and in transactions that involve creativity, complexity, or superior market knowledge.
Since early 2010, Turnstone has focused on acquiring bank REO assets and non-performing loans. During this time, Turnstone acquired numerous commercial assets and over 30,000 residential single-family lots, from over 40 financial institutions, including national, regional and local banks. In addition Turnstone Group acquired 8 RV Parks in 2016 – 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
Brand Ambassador/Leasing Associate
Who we are –
Vie offers an environment where our employees' ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment; however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined, creative, and entrepreneurial.
We attract and retain the best people by encouraging a culture of diversity and inclusion. We collectively bring the shared experiences and unique characteristics of our team to identify the best concepts for creating inspired lifestyles.
Who you are –
Audacious, Adventurous, Bold and Enthusiastic
Health-conscious and active
Connected and sociable
Accessible and charitable
Diverse and unique
Must have abilities -
Natural Credibility and Leadership Skills - Diversity of experience through Hospitality, sales, operations, development, and Student Housing
Energetic and Supportive – Entrepreneurial spirit; “go-getter”
Ability to Communicate – Open, honest, gives and receives feedback; expresses ideas and thoughts
Empathetic – Kind; treats other fairly
Ability to Make Tough Decisions – Problem solver, provokes thought, and moves quickly towards action
High School or equivalent 1 year of experience in a sales, retail, hospitality, or multifamily industry role
Sales and customer service experience
Experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
Un jour dans la vie de (A day in the life of) –
Promote brand awareness and the Vie experience
Greet and converse with prospects in accordance with our customer service standards
Outreach marketing to local business and universities
Develop creative marketing strategies to generate qualified traffic
Exhibit the benefits and features of our apartment homes by going on guided sales tours of the community
Answer all incoming phone calls in a professional manner
Ensure the model apartment home(s) in the property is consistently maintained in outstanding condition
Lead and prospect follow-ups and management
Maintain a professional appearance at all times
Understand apartment terminology, community policies, rules, and regulation
Understand and comply with Fair Housing Law
Residential Valuation Analyst
Real Estate Valuation firm looking for a full-time valuation analyst in Fairhope/ Daphne AL to support senior appraisers and fulfilling requirements to become State Certified Residential Appraiser (certification track min 1 year). Nation-wide postings available after certification period. Please access required assessment at: http://bit.ly/evp-11valanal-
|Real Estate Research
Coursework in accounting, finance, economics, statistics or mathematics preferred
Leasing Associate Position
Full-time position. Showing apartments, executing leases, maintenance management, marketing.
Preferred Skills include organizational skills, sales, and an engaging personality.
Leasing Associate Position
Handle the leases and convert leads to new applicants and tenants. Updating our website, answering phones, and managing our internal leasing systems.
|PREFERRED SKILLS:||Desire for a career in real estate.
High level of communication skills.
High level of organization skills.
Lead Property Manager
This is a great position for a full time property manager with great starting pay and good bonus packages based on performance. Company is 62 years old and position available is from a senior property manager retiring after 25 years.
Preferred skills: Real estate sales and marketing, any management skills or education, any construction crossover knowledge is helpful. There is lots of opportunities for training but any basic skill set or education is helpful.